The Stockwell Park Orchestra Series
Meet the Stockwell Park Orchestra: when they're not rehearsing for their next concert, they grapple with complex issues such as a priceless stolen cello, how to sweet-talk a disgruntled donor, and who ate all the Rich Tea biscuits. Join them for their next performance!
Including for Kindle
- 1. Life, Death and Cellos: ‘A very enjoyable read’ – Marian Keyes
- 1. Life, Death and Cellos
- 2. Bold as Brass: ‘Utterly hilarious’ – Don Paterson
- 2. Bold as Brass
- 3. Continental Riff: ‘A witty and irreverent musical romp’ – Claire King
- 3. Continental Riff
- 4. The Prize Racket
- 4. The Prize Racket: ‘I was charmed…’ – Marian Keyes
The Stockwell Park Orchestra is in trouble – could this be their final performance?
An orchestral tour of Europe doesn’t go quite as planned!
If you like this series you may also like...
06/01/21 | POSTED BY Pete
In January 2022, The Prize Racket is published: the fourth novel in my Stockwell Park Orchestra series. Over the summer…
07/04/20 | POSTED BY Abbie
Here at Farrago, we specialise in fiction to make you smile, and our mission feels more important than ever at the momen…